We are looking for a bright, motivated and tech-savvy Community Lead to join our team!
The role will support the Community Manager to deliver an unparalleled experience to our existing and potential members.
Our Community Lead should be a ‘people person’ with exceptional communication and customer service skills, who can quickly build strong relationships with our members and wider community.
As the first point of contact for the community, we want someone who is welcoming, energetic and reflects our 'Make it Happen' attitude!
- Make sure every member has the support they need during their time with us.
- Foster a welcoming and collaborative community environment.
- Develop relationships with members.
- Proactively gather feedback on their needs to identify how we can better support them.
- Propose and implement initiatives to build a stronger sense of community for our members (i.e. member introductions, events, email and print communications).
- Be active on the AstroLabs Member Slack network (internal communication system).
- Create engaging content for our social media and marketing campaigns.
- Manage visitors by greeting, welcoming and assisting them appropriately.
- Deal with inquiries (phone calls, emails, online chat and walk-ins).
- Manage our third-party service providers (cleaning, internet, security etc.) to ensure everything runs smoothly and to a high standard.
- Ensure the space is stocked for all our member’s needs (pantry supplies, office supplies, etc.).
- Conduct routine checks to ensure resources are all operational (printers, shared spaces, meeting rooms, etc.) and space is clean and presented to a high standard.Lead members on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Perform a variety of clerical and other office duties for both members and AstroLabs management.
- Manage the monthly petty expenses and track spending.
- Lead the early-stage sales process (supporting potential leads through to application).
- Identify potential leads from calls, emails, chat and walk-ins and include in Pipedrive (CRM system).
- Support team in identifying closing prospective members in the pipeline as required.
- Manage potential members (lead introductory tours, follow up, ensure all required information is shared).
- Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote AstroLabs and identify potential members.
Experience & Requirements
- +4 years experience in admin, operations, sales or hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to own projects from start to finish
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus)
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Ability to identify and track key community metrics (e.g. attendance at events)
- Up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic and empathy
- Experience in launching community initiatives a plus (e.g. launching a new program, creating a series of events, developing a member’s newsletter)
- Knowledge of licensing and company set up in Free-zones is a plus
- Knowledge of PipeDrive and CRM systems is a plus
- Knowledge of online marketing is a plus
- Strong financial skills or business acumen is a plus