Full Stack Developer (Lebanon)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team!
The Full Stack Developer will be a crucial role at AstroLabs, supporting the Tech Lead in the management of all tech systems and platforms at AstroLabs. We are in the process of migrating from WordPress to distributed, custom built microservices architecture. This role requires experience in working with WordPress as well as building api based web applications from scratch.
- Work with our Tech Lead on building distributed microservices architecture.
- Integration with 3rd party APIs and Payment Processors.
- Converting Designs into responsive HTML markup.
WordPress Content Management
- Website Content Management through the WordPress backend (Products, Landing pages etc.)
- Creating new pages through Visual Composer, Elementor and static html/css
- Implementing SEO best practices across the website content
- Edit plugins and custom themes
- Convert designs to match our theme (using components and design plugin tools, such as Elementor and static files)
- Creating/Modifying WordPress template files
- Experience with Design (PSD) to HTML / CSS conversion
- Experience in managing a complex WordPress environment with custom pages and post types (eCommerce and learning management system functionality)
- Fluent in WordPress Backend, Visual Composer & WooCommerce
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience in core PHP.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, Js (jQuery) & Bootstrap 3.x
- Understanding of JSON and OpenAPI standards.
- Experience in WinSCP or any other SFTP Client.
- Experience in working with WordPress Hooks and Plugin development.
- Basic SEO knowledge (You should know where to use <H1> tag and where to use <P> tag)
- Have an “Inbox Zero” mentality and always close the loop with the team
Our Technology Stack
- WordPress (we'll continue using WordPress but many of our core systems will be moved to microservices)
- LAMP Stack
- Redis, Varnish & Amazon SQS
- Google Cloud