Google Ads Specialist
We are looking for a Google Ads Specialist to join our team!
The Google Ads Specialist will handle all aspects of Google Ads campaigns from setting up Google Ads campaigns to reporting on ROI. This is an analytical role for someone who is passionate, professional, proactive and reflects our 'Make it Happen' attitude!
- Lead the management of internal Google digital marketing platforms (i.e., Google Display Network, Google Search, YouTube, etc.) : Implementation, execution and ongoing optimization of all campaigns
- Achieve product-specific growth targets for our Google ads campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing and content team to come up with new growth strategies, and relevant creatives specific to each product
- Manage end-to-end Google ads campaigns including budget, implementation, assessment and reporting.
- Work with the Content Lead to create targeted landing pages for each of the Adwords Ad Groups
- Be proactive and make creative suggestions
- Ensure alignment across ads, keywords and landing pages
- Provide monthly/weekly report on campaign performance and ROI
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them (i.e., where to expand or shift focus of the campaign)
- Impressive communication, presentation, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with a close attention to detail
- Deep knowledge in PPC advertising
- Experience of 3-5 years in performance Digital Marketing, running and managing campaigns
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Search & Google Display (GDN & YouTube)
- Google Ads certified
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Creative writing skills