HR Admin (Dubai)
AstroLabs is on a mission to develop the digital ecosystem of the MENA region. Since 2013, we have upskilled thousands of alumni and partnered with the largest organizations in the region to enable their digital transformations. From broad-scale enterprise training to managed incubators and accelerators, we design and deploy custom programs for corporates, universities, and government entities. AstroLabs is also growing the innovation economy in the region by supporting hundreds of global ventures and entrepreneurs with local business licensing and coworking at our network of collaborative spaces in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
For more information about working at AstroLabs please check: www.astrolabs.com/join-us/
We are seeking a reliable, diligent HR Admin with experience managing the HR-related tasks listed below. This role is based in Dubai with responsibility to support the AstroLabs team across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon.
- Onboarding new employees on all company systems and granting access rights in collaboration with the hiring manager. Off-boarding employees leaving the company.
- Maintaining all personnel records like employment contracts, bank account details and logging vacations
- Publishing and removing job ads
- Initial filtration of applicants to AstroLabs job openings
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Acting as the first point of contact for all employee process-related inquiries
- Support the execution of performance management processes such as reviews, feedback sessions and the implementations of development plans
- Conduct and analyze team interviews and surveys to support core internal initiatives with data
- Support the employee expense management, vacation, sick leave and other related processes
- Embodies our three core values of ambition, ownership and excellence
- Experience managing HR admin tasks across multiple offices
- Ability to use recruiting and candidate management software (e.g., Recruitee)
- Process-oriented, analytical mind
- Comfortable managing many priorities in parallel without dropping any balls