HR Operations Lead
We are seeking a reliable, diligent HR Operations Lead to help us support our team growth and create a high performance environment. This role is based in Dubai supporting the teams across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon.
You will have shared resources on the operations side to support you but you will be responsible for owning the processes and executing them as needed.
- Working with hiring managers to develop robust and clear job descriptions
- Publishing Job descriptions on internal and external portals
- Screening candidates based on fit and hiring manager’s criteria
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Conduct diligence calls and background checks
- Conduct salary surveys for existing and new roles
Employee Experience Management
- Lead the onboarding process for new employees: From employment contracts, benefits setup and communication, granting access to company systems in collaboration with the hiring managers, to ensuring proper check ins on first week and first month experience.
- Off-boarding employees leaving the company and conducting exit interviews
- Maintain updated employee records and lead initiatives to improve the end to end employee facing processes.
Employee Support and Performance Management
- Acting as the first point of contact for all employee process-related inquiries
- Support the execution of performance management processes such as reviews, feedback sessions and the implementations of development plans
- Support the employee expense management, vacation, sick leave and other related processes
- Lead creation of differentiated employee benefits packages
- Support internal (newsletters, etc) and external (recruiting pages and portals) communication.
- Support AstroLabs team events (offsite logistics), international visitor accommodation, etc.
- Embodies our three core values of ambition, ownership and excellence
- Experience managing HR operations tasks
- Ability to use recruiting and candidate management software (e.g., Recruitee)
- Process-oriented with an analytical mind
- Comfortable managing many priorities in parallel without dropping any balls
- Sharp and a good communicator. Preference for graduates from technical or quantitative fields