Performance Marketing Lead
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join our team!
The Performance Marketing Lead will handle all aspects of Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other performance marketing campaigns from setting up to reporting on ROI for our B2B products. This is an analytical hands-on role for someone who is passionate, professional, proactive and reflects our 'Make it Happen' attitude!
- Lead the management of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital marketing platforms (i.e., Google Display Network, Google Search, YouTube, etc.)
- Implementation, execution and ongoing optimization of all campaigns
- Achieve product-specific growth targets for each of our B2B products
- Work closely with the marketing, product, sales and content team to come up with new growth strategies, and relevant creatives specific to each product
- Manage end-to-end Google ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads including budget, implementation, assessment and reporting.
- Work with the content team to create targeted landing pages for each of the Campaigns
- Be proactive and make creative suggestions
- Ensure alignment across content and messaging across ads, keywords and landing pages
- Provide weekly/monthly report on campaign performance and ROI, specifically around B2B leads quality (MQL, SQL and Sales)
- Work with our CRM system (Hubspot) and sales team to build reports on our marketing funnel performance
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them (i.e., where to expand or shift focus of the campaign)
- Impressive communication, presentation, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with a close attention to detail
- Deep knowledge in PPC and performance advertising
- Understanding of B2B performance marketing (experience with generating qualified leads, and the MQL, SQL framework)
- Experience of 3-5 years in performance Digital Marketing, running and managing campaigns
- Strong experience with Google Ads: Google Search & Google Display (GDN & YouTube), LinkedIn and Facebook Ads
- Google Ads certified
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies for our B2B products
- Creative writing and copywriting skills