Program Manager (Lebanon/Dubai)
AstroLabs is on a mission to develop the digital ecosystem of the MENA region. Since 2013, we have upskilled thousands of alumni and partnered with the largest organizations in the region to enable their digital transformations. From broad-scale enterprise training to managed incubators and accelerators, we design and deploy custom programs for corporates, universities, and government entities. AstroLabs is also growing the innovation economy in the region by supporting hundreds of global ventures and entrepreneurs with local business licensing and coworking at our network of collaborative spaces in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
AstroLabs runs high-impact, practical training programs through the MENA region. As the Program Manager you will act as the pivotal role in ensuring both outstanding-quality proposals are delivered to meet our ambitious growth plans, as well as being single-point accountability for delivery of programs in execution.
With ambitious plans to scale both in the UAE and regionally and with a varied program mix of face-to-face, online and blended delivery channels; you will provide key insights into design of programs that have impact based on your experience of running them yourself. You will spot gaps and fill them, identify new value-adding activities in terms of content, networks and coaching that go above and beyond in delivering the best in entrepreneurial programs.
- Assist in business development by analysing RFPs and creating high-quality tactical proposals that win new business
- Ensure standardization of full RFP process across multiple stakeholders
- Single-point accountability for continuous, proactive improvement of standards and quality of RFPs
- Lead all bid processes internally, ensuring on-time and high-quality delivery with all deadlines met
- Mobilize and manage a high-value network of mentors, instructors and facilitators for the programs
- Build a community of instructors and mentors, profiling, interviewing them and providing actionable performance feedback
- Client relationship management - Single point of contact with senior management on customer side
- End-to-end management of key capability-building programs we run such as accelerators, entrepreneurship bootcamps and corporate fast pilot innovation programs
- Influence the overall program design and development by providing input and feedback into the creation process
- Complete ownership of program experience: Regularly analysing program feedback to generate actionable insights to improve the program experience
- Overview of the educational content that is delivered and operational execution of the programs
- Creating post-program impact reports and case studies capturing feedback and testimonials
- Collaborating with global and regional startup communities for sourcing startups for our accelerator and fast pilot programs
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in consulting and/or project management or founder of startup for at least 2-3 years.
- Prior experience in a top-tier management consulting firm is a plus
- Structured and super organized / works well under pressure
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility and coachability
- Analytical Bachelor's degree, for example business studies, economics, finance, MIS, engineering or other STEM topics