Project and Clients Manager
We are looking for a proactive and professional Project & Client Manager to join our Saudi team!
The role will support the Saudi Country lead to manage and maintain relationships with AstroLabs clients (local and international investors, entrepreneurs, and companies) who are looking to expand their business to Saudi Arabia.
Our Project & Client Manager should be a customer oriented professional who can manage the delivery of our licensing and incorporation services and products and can build rapport with clients to increase satisfaction and referrals. We want someone who has exceptional operational knowledge, communication skills and customer service skills. As the point of contact for our clients, we want someone who is professional, proactive and reflects our 'Make it Happen' attitude!
- Make sure every client has the support they need during their licensing process post and pre-signing (progress tracking, frequent follow-ups, resolving issues, etc)
- Maintain the relationships with clients
- Ensure a proper reception and guidance to our clients before, during or after the engagement process through comprehensive onboarding sessions, support with the logistics arrangements, clear communication, and the creation of informative contents
- Resolve and escalate areas of concern as raised by clients and providing live feedback to the management with potential solutions and recommendations
- Manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with clients in terms of time to reply, time to resolve issues, etc
- Have in-depth understanding of process flow, inputs, outputs, timelines and dependencies.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as required
- Update the client's management system with the progress of the client's journey at each stage on a daily and weekly basis
- Understand the setup process of companies in Saudi and conducting some of the tasks associated with it as needed such as visits to SAGIA, MLSD, MCI, etc
- Build and maintain relationships with key relevant government entities such as SAGIA, MCI, MLSD, and others through frequent and active engagement, reporting, and personal visit
- Obtain testimonials and documenting customers’ feedback on a continuous basis
- Continuously and proactively propose ways to improve clients’ experience for as long as they are incubated at AstroLabs by finding new services and products that are of high value and impact
- Manage the team of the government relationship officers / PROs that will be reporting to you
- Ensure the on-time delivery of each task by each PRO through prioritization and proper distribution of tasks
- Ensure the fulfillment and compliance of the SLAs that were communicated to the clients
- On-board new PROs to ensure they fully understand the setup process
- Set KPIs and targets on each PRO and maintaining feedback sessions and weekly progress updates
- Provide frequent and accurate reporting and analysis on the progress of clients and their issues with recommendations and solutions
Experience & Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- Previous experience in conflicts resolution
- Experience in process mapping and reengineering
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and spoken)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit is a plus