Sales Development Associate
We are looking for a Sales Development Associate to join our team!
The Sales Development Associate will drive lead generation and grow the outbound pipeline for the AstroLabs Community in Dubai. The role is intensively focused on phone conversations, both inbound and outbound. Our ideal candidate is a passionate and driven achiever with a proven track record of overachievement in a sales call center or hospitality/events sales team. This is a great opportunity to take your sales career to the next level in a fast-paced and fun environment.
We’re looking for a make-it-happen doer who’s naturally gifted at establishing rapport, earning customers’ trust and closing sales.
- Lead all aspects of the generation of qualified leads through existing target lists and new search techniques
- Source key contact information using various online tools and tactics (including but not limited to Company Listings, LinkedIn, Crunchbase)
- Conduct 50+ prospecting calls daily and qualify prospective leads
- Meet weekly targets of qualified sales generation and new member sign-ups
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date CRM system and dashboard, ensuring key data points are captured to improve accurate lead targeting
- Follow up as appropriate to support all leads in a timely manner
- Communicate clearly and persuasively the advantages and benefits of AstroLabs, adjusting the sales pitch to meet the specific needs of each lead
- Develop detailed strategies to target high quality leads through profiling
- Manage multiple leads at the same time, ensuring all potential leads have an exceptional customer experience
- Execute new campaigns to build pipeline locally and in strategic international markets
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales and/or telesales role with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Outstanding phone communication skills
- Customer-focused and an active listener
- Proactive and quick. You know how to take ownership and close the loop to get things done
- Multitasker with the ability of handling various communication channels including phone, email, chat and in-person
- Clear communication in a structured manner when writing and speaking
- Good judgment: able to effectively filter inbound opportunities, handle unexpected issues, and spend your time working on the highest value priorities
- Driven and full of energy with a serious ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Experience with CRM programs, lead generation campaigns. You are comfortable with Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms