WordPress Developer (Lebanon)
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team!
The WordPress Developer will be a crucial role at AstroLabs, supporting the Tech Lead in the management of all tech systems and platforms at AstroLabs. This role requires experience as a custom WordPress developer.
WordPress Content Management
- Website Content Management through the WordPress backend (Products, Landing pages etc.)
- Creating new pages through Visual Composer, Elementor and static html/css
- Implementing SEO best practices across the website content
- Edit plugins and custom themes
- Convert designs to match our theme (using components and design plugin tools, such as Elementor and static files)
- Creating/Modifying WordPress template files
- Work with our Tech Lead on API Integrations with our systems (connecting to WordPress, Hubspot and other 3rd party systems)
- Experience with Design (PSD) to HTML / CSS conversion
- Experience in managing a complex WordPress environment with custom pages and post types (eCommerce and learning management system functionality)
- Experience in managing a live Woocommerce Store
- 3 years of WordPress & PHP experience (Website Management, Theme customization etc.)
- Fluent in WordPress Backend, Visual Composer & WooCommerceMinimum of 3 Years of experience in PHP.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, Js (jQuery) & Bootstrap 3.x
- Understanding of JSON and OpenAPI standards.
- Experience in WinSCP or any other SFTP Client.
- Experience in working with WordPress Hooks and Plugin development.
- Basic SEO knowledge (You should know where to use <H1> tag and where to use <P> tag)
- Have an “Inbox Zero” mentality and always close the loop with the team